At UK Gutter Maintenance we are committed to working safely and responsibly. All staff have undergone comprehensive training and appraisals to ensure that we work in accordance with the HSE Working at Height regulations and HSG33 and we have achieved Altius, SafeContractor, CHAS, and Constructionline approval.
- On any construction project, Health and Safety management is a top priority. We have a dedicated Health and Safety Manager who makes sure we comply with legislation, and help us constantly improve our ways of working.
- All works are carried out by experienced two man teams who hold appropriate skill cards, such as IPAF or PASMA and who are all trained and certified first aiders.
- We hold a register of PPE equipment which is checked before use and tagged as necessary.
- Site specific risk assessments and method statements are completed and signed for on-site prior to any works commencing, whilst our Health and Safety Manager carries out any Health and Safety set ups that have been identified during our site survey.
- Any complex Health and Safety issues are dealt with on an individual basis.
- Unannounced and announced on-site safety audits are undertaken on a regular basis to ensure that tasks are being governed by our principles of safe working at height.